- The Licensing Request Form is not an order form. It only provides us with
the basic information about the proposed use of the material which allows us
to inform you about the licensing terms and conditions.
- All our images have been scanned either from original negatives or
first generation prints on high end drum scanners. Also our audio and video
content has been digitized with greatest care. Therefore, we
guarantee best possible quality.
- Our photo library consists of over 10,000 photographs of
Mahatma Gandhi and India's independence movement. C. 5,000 images have
been digitised so far and can be viewed at our Online Image Archive.
- The finest collections of Mahatma Gandhi, taken by relatives, associates, pro and amateur photographers.
- Read the copyright information.
- Visit our clients.
from our Online Image Archive, or from TOP100.
Select audio clips from Music Online,
or Gandhi's Voice.
Select video clips from Footage,
or Gandhi @ Google Video.
Note down the image/clip id(s), e.g. PEMG1947505001, or #89, or send us your lightbox.
Fill in and submit below Request Form. We shall then get back
to you with the licensing terms soon.
Zip / Postal
Billing Address (if different from above):
of project: Commercial
Title of Project / Name of Publication:
User / Client:
Number of Images and Clips:
Image and Clip Ids, one per line:
Size in inch/cm, in order of image and clip ids, separate by comma:
Circulation (number of
copies published / print run):
Geographic Distribution (Country, Countries,
Rights (One-time, Time Period, Other):
Special Instructions or
N o t e:
you for using our service !
- Payment only by international credit card (MasterCard,
Visa, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB) or PayPal.
- Images, audio and video clips are mailed
out only as digital files, either by e-mail or on CD/DVD.
- With the
purchase our Terms and Conditions are accepted.
12105 Berlin / Germany
+49 (0)30 7054054
Fax: +49 (0)12120 291054